Promotional merchandise, sometimes nicknamed swag, schwag, or tchotchke, are products, branded with a logo or slogan, used in marketing and communication programs.
Turn your customers into brand evangelists and help push your message out there. Every item used, seen and loved is a positive reinforcement of your brand.
52% of participants given a promotional item developed a working relationship with the company promoting. The remaining 48% of participants expressed an interest in future business.
Compared to other forms of media, like television and radio, swag is affordable and effective. 57% of people recall the advertiser on a mug, versus 32% on radio and 28% on tv.
To get started on your custom promotional items, click “Shop Now” below: